沐の琰 发表于 2013-12-16 00:23:22

沐の琰的报到帖!

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
一闪一闪小星星
How I wonder what you are
究竟何物现奇景
Up above the world so high
远浮于世烟云外
Like a diamond in the sky.
似若钻石夜空明
When the blazing sun is gone,
烈阳燃尽宙合静
When he nothing shines upon
旭日不再星河清
Then you show your little light
晶晶灵灵挂夜空
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
一闪一闪亮晶晶
Then the traveller in the dark,
漂泊游子夜中停
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
浅淡火光伴你行
He could not see which way to go,
漫漫长夜路何寻
If you did not twinkle so.
若无星斑亮莹莹
In the dark blue sky you keep,
深蓝夜空你身影
And often through my curtains peep,
时常窥过我帘屏
For you never shut your eye,
从未合上你眼睛
Till the sun is in the sky.
直到太阳又现形
As your bright and tiny spark,
因你聪伶浅光领
Lights the traveller in the dark.
照亮游子夜中行
Though I know not what you are,
我仍不懂你何物
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪一闪小星星
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
一闪一闪小星星
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 沐の琰的报到帖!